A lightweight, cloud based
Point of Sale system
Designed to work seamlessly with all the other components of Insite Suite, insitePOS removes the need to manage both an in-store and online world and combines them into one. Transactions, payments and customer accounts either retail or service are setup the same, whether done by your staff in-store or by your customers online. insitePOS is offered as a standalone solution or as a plug-in module to insiteSuite.
Automate transactions within insitePOS when customers book service or buy product from your website.
insitePOS contains a built in service scheduler allowing you to manage the schedules of all your techs and teams.
insitePOS interacts with the Service Master Pro module to provide a mobile interface for your techs on the road.
No more managing multiple sources of product details, pricing, stock levels and sales transactions. Completely unified and totally automated.
- comprehensive inventory management
- bulk product imports and updates
- multi-store ready (up to 5 locations)
- integrated vendor purchase ordering
- automated stock level vendor PO generation
- purchase receivables module
- effectively manage customer waiting lists
- stock transfers
- integrated with our ACDC technology
Sales & Customer
- cash register
- mobile cash registers - via any tablet!
- returns, refunds and store credit features
- client accounts & customer management
- contract pricing module
- seamless in-store and online selling
- club points and club card loyalty program
- gift cards
- self checkout
- setup unlimited vendors
- map products to vendors
- built in return merchandise authorization
- multiple types of reporting
- secure remote access from anywhere
- easy spreadsheet exports for QuickBooks, Sage or any other accounting software
- customers shop & checkout with their phone
- simple QR code scanning
- web based app launched from your website
- instantly uploads transasction to the insitePOS
- takes payment on credit card
- displays a leave pass for proof of payment
It doesn't matter whether your using a desktop computer at the service counter, up in the office on a mobile laptop or walking around the store with a tablet. You can checkout a customer, look up inventory, find transactions, modify customer accounts, create PO's and so much more from anywhere you want. As a cloud based POS, you can even work from home and still have control of the entire business. No more clunky servers to buy and manage, no more headaches of outdated hardware or needing to buy licenses for multiple users!
Click here to review a few hardware options that we recommend. Several of the options on our list we used to actually develop the software so they are tried, tested and true!
with no boundaries
By partnering and developing with the Microsoft Duo 2 you can view, manage and operate your business from the palm of your hand, anywhere in the world! Essentially, put your entire business in your pocket and walk away.
View or create transactions,check inventory levels, create vendor PO's, view sales reports, book and schedule service calls, quoting, manage leads, and so much more