Are we the right firm for you?
As much as it is important for you to select the right firm to do your project, it is equally as important for us to ensure we are working with the right type of client so that we can preserve a long term, good relationship with you to work together as partners.
There are all kinds of web developers and online marketing professionals ranging from John Doe in his basement doing cheap ineffective websites to firms that work on massive very expensive productions.
ForInsite is a happy medium between the two! We are special niche firm as we have spent over 10 years developing a website strategy and development engine like none other. It has been Internationally recognized and showcased on the websites of some of the world’s largest identities including Dell, Adobe and Industry Canada as one of the most comprehensive and in-depth online marketing and sales engines on the web today.
Our typical client's budget
Although we "are not" a firm that works on the $100,000 plus types of projects, we are also not the type of firm dumping out cheap, non-functional, and ineffective websites that really do not provide any real value or strategy for clients. We have done projects starting at around $4,000 and as high as $50,000, but on average, our projects ranges between $10,000 and $25,000. For clients that want this level of project but do not have that upfront budget, we also offer a Software as a service (SaaS) purchase model on monthly fees to make quality work affordable.
What is the profile of the client we are looking to work with?
- “Established” small companies (or professionals) to mid-sized companies
- Clients that are looking for quality branding and image
- Clients wanting to transform their website from a static, non-functional bookmark to an active and strategic business development platform designed for lead capture and increase sales conversions
- A client that understands the importance of investing into their online presence
- A client that desires to use the web to it’s potential to grow their business
- A client that wants high end work at affordable rates
- A more educated client that understands that a realistic budget is required to get results